Answered By: Judith Garrison Last Updated: Aug 01, 2016 Views: 1
Answered By: Judith Garrison
Last Updated: Aug 01, 2016 Views: 1
Course reserve items are handled by Lane Library and can be in print or online.
- Available at the Circulation Desk (on the left as you enter the library)
- Ask for reserves by the name of professor, or by name of course
- Check out reserve items by showing your Pirate Card
- Reserve items must be stay in the library
- Loan period is for 2 hours at a time.
Electronic Reserves (linked below)
- Search by instructor's name or course number to find your course
- Enter a password provided by your instructor
- Staff at the circulation desk can also provide the password to students currently registered for the course.
[LibChat Widget goes here.]